Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Is Your Question Getting in Your Way?

The other day I was channeling for some friends at the beach. I wrote out a question for someone to ask on my behalf. My question was: Is there anything that I am doing now that I can add or eliminate in order to see my current projects and business thrive in a greater way?
An amused response came from At One: "Eliminate the question! Sometimes the roadblock, what is standing between you and your abundance, is the question itself. It is as if you are seeking validation for your wrongdoing. Why focus on what is not working? Take the action that is joyful. Sooner and later there will be a positive outcome to what you are seeking. You must remember that all positive actions result in a positive outcome. Put the thought together with the good feeling and action, and then go on your way. Trust that all is well."

Sometimes the guidance I receive is so simple it borders on ridiculous. Even as I type that I think, "Well, sure it seems ridiculous and laughable because there is a part of you that still thinks you have to work hard for what you want." OK. Got it. Now back to living it!

Peace!

3 comments:

Bluesplashy said...

Is it really that simple? What about things we have to do to get to the end we want that are not joyful? Part of me understands the answer but another part of me resists.

bilancia said...

In response to Jan - I would think the suggestion is that you don't *have* to do anything that is not joyful, really. Or maybe you're not letting yourself see the joy in riding the ride to the end you want. I do think the point is that, it IS more simple - it always is - than we humans tend to make it out to be.

RMC said...

The answer to your question is yes. Sometimes when I ask a question it creates a projection and an expectation. I am big believer is directive energy. If my question is coming from self doubt or fear or is bigger than me, it's wise not to ask it. Someone wise once passed along a saying... "Be Open" The mistake I have made at times is not being open to what I create as well as what I receive. I've got the receiving (taking things in)side DOWN... Now I am open to creating... much thanks to that wise man.... with the initials JM.

Peace!