Monday, September 15, 2008

Softness

I am thinking of softness in terms of a fluid, not resistant or rigid way of being in the world, the ability to receive easily and openly. That's where I am in my process today. So it's all about me as usual. Thank God! The phrase 'mind your own business' has also been swirling around me lately. Paying attention to and taking care of my self, my issues has led to a deeper sense of my own softness, thus allowing me to see the softness, the vulnerableility, the light, in others and keeping the drama away. I am letting softness and minding my business change my old story. Amen.

1 comment:

Bluesplashy said...

No drama? Well, I never. Actually I like the image of fluidity. Fluids can be soft but very powerful - I'm thinking of the Grand Canyon. I'm really liking that.